Flag Materials & Construction
Choose the fabric that suits your particular location and weather conditions.
- Our most popular flag for outdoor home use. Your best value.
- Best material for retaining brilliant color.
- Lightweight, and flies with the slightest breeze.
- Durable and resists stretching.
- Our toughest, strongest, longest-lasting flag.
- Engineered for industrial, commercial, or institutional use.
- Ideal where high winds or stressful conditions exist.
- Traditional, best-looking material.
- The material of choice for ceremonies or military honors.
- Best for short-term outdoor display, or indoor use.
- Perfect for special events.
- Embroidered Stars (standard on most flags) are densely filled with high-gloss polished white thread for a rich finish.
- Printed Stars (on select styles) do not block the light shining through the fabric, meaning the stars appear bright no matter what angle of the sun.
- Sewn Stripes (standard on most flags) are constructed with double-stitched seams for added quality. The red & white stripes are sewn together for a traditional look.
- Printed Stripes (on select styles) use a dyed fabric for an economical choice.
- Outside edges (fly-end) are reinforced with 4 rows of lock stitching to resist tearing, insuring a longer-lasting flag.
- Heavy white polyester canvas headings for stability
- Full-sized brass grommets for durability.