- Includes: pole in silver, black, or bronze, 3" aluminum gold ball, double harness ring to fly 2 flags at once, and installation ground sleeve
- Note: 25' not available in black
- Pole diameters (measured at bottom of pole):
- 2.5" (20' & 25' poles)
- 2.25" (16' pole)
- Why choose a telescoping flagpole?
- Raises and lowers in sections so adjustments are a breeze (Learn more)
- No ropes, pulleys, or halyards so flag flies quietly
- Flag attaches to 360° rotation collar so it won't tangle or knot
- To remove, just pull from provided ground sleeve
- Easily change flagpole locations with additional ground sleeve
- Manufactured with 16-gauge anodized aluminum and never needs painting
- To half-staff using the telescoping flag pole, move the flag from the top position to the bottom, second-flag position. In addition, to enhance the effect, you may also lower your pole one position to reduce its height.
- Also available: gold eagle flagpole topper
||3' x 5'
||3' x 5'
||4' x 6'
||5' x 8'
||6' x 10'
||6' x 10'
Half-staff can be done
The pole comes with three connecting rings to support display of two flags e.g. National and State flags. Normally the National colors would be connected to the top and second rings. To lower to half-staff I connect the flag to the second and third ring instead of the first and second ring.
- Lowell Koehler, WI 3/24/2021
Really nice display!
The instructions were right on. Easy to set up. Solar light on top works really well. The only problem that I have run into is my fault. I let a middle section come down and didnt realize it for awhile. Now I cant get a grip on it to free it and raise the section.
- Robert Hawley, OH 4/28/2019
There is no why to lower flag to half staff
- Rick, NE 3/18/2019
To half-staff using the telescoping flag pole, move the flag from the top position to the bottom, second-flag position. In addition, to enhance the effect, you may also lower your pole one position to reduce its height.
If you see something inappropriate or offensive, please contact us immediately. (888) 453-4466 email@example.com
View reviews policy